Thursday, March 09, 2006

Something is wrong with me. Something important. Something that is slowly destroying my relationship with mankind. I don't understand what it is and I don't know what to do about it but I can feel it happening. It is building like a pressure, all the rage, anger, frustration, disappointment, ready to blow and take my peace of mind with it.

If I know you, in most cases, I generally like you. There are not many people I dislike in person. But there is a threshold I don't comprehend and below which a person is not a person but a representative of humanity. I don't like humanity. Perhaps I am missing faith but to me humanity is evil. I don't know how it got that way but humanity generates atrocity after atrocity and my resentment for that is so strong that it colors everything around me.

I don't know how to change but I want to know. All this anonymous rage is unhealthy and I need to reduce it and hopefully prevent it. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

2 comments:

lazyweb said...

You are not alone. I don't know how I can help you, but all i can say is that I feel the same way. I'm working on making changes, not to myself, but to humanity... somehow. We have allowed too much to happen in our name. The anger you feel is quite correct, knowing that you ( AND I ) have somehow been responsible for said atrocities ( after all, did we speak out? ). The web allows us to see things from afar, but if you see something "evil" happening and you don't act then are you not complicit in that act?
Anyway ... the first step is to live the way you want others to live. This quest is like guerilla warfare.. you need to win hearts and minds of those around you, and spread it out. Goodluck, and I sincerely hope 3 things:
1. You are successful
2. That your new world and mine do not one day come into conflict.
3. If they do, I hope that I win. Good luck in any respect.

Unknown said...

I have a suggestion, but the first rule of my suggestion is that you don't talk about my suggestion.